Date:      Thu, 16 Aug 2001 21:52:36 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        Chris Dillon <cdillon@wolves.k12.mo.us>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: DOH! Something PCI-related recently broken in -STABLE

In message <Pine.BSF.4.32.0108151941010.43997-100000@mail.wolves.k12.mo.us> Chris Dillon writes:
: addition of PCI interrupt routing support, so I reverted sys/pci/pci.c
: to 1.141.2.7 and sys/pci/pcisupport.c to 1.154.2.6 to see if that
: would solve the problem, but it doesn't.

You also need to back out pcibus.c to rev 1.57.2.2 to get rid of
changes there.  This is the same code that current runs and has been
running for a very long time.  I wouldn't have thought I'd have broken
anything given its age (predates the smpng changes).

: I looked through the cvs-all archives and browsed through cvs logs to
: try and find something else that may have changed recently that could
: cause this, but nothing caught my eye.  Anybody know of any
: PCI-related changes within the past three weeks or so that I should
: revert to try and narrow down the problem?

I don't know of anything except my pci interrupt routing code that
would have touched this stuff at all.  Maybe as an extra sanity check
you can cvsup to

	date=2001.08.15.04.04.00 tag=RELENG_4

just to make sure that you got everything.

Warner