Date:      Thu, 30 Oct 2014 21:23:05 +0000
From:      Mark Johnston <markj@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "Eugene M. Zheganin" <eugene@zhegan.in>
Cc:        "freebsd-dtrace@freebsd.org" <freebsd-dtrace@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: ufunc() doesn't work

On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 11:30:37PM +0500, Eugene M. Zheganin wrote:
> Hi.
>
> On 24.10.2014 23:54, Mark Johnston wrote:
> > ufunc() is available in stable/10 as of r273595.
> I've just updated my system to r273822:
>
> [root@taiga:~]# uname -a
> FreeBSD taiga 10.1-PRERELEASE FreeBSD 10.1-PRERELEASE #0 r273822: Wed
> Oct 29 23:20:55 YEKT 2014 emz@taiga:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/TAIGA  amd64
>
> The world and kernel are in sync. I'm still running the kernel built
> after the same config as before. But, unfortunately, I've missed the
> ability to run dtrace scripts. What have I missed ?

Kind of a silly request, but could you try rebuilding your kernel a second
time? There were some changes to the ctf tools necessitated by the clang
3.4 import, and your kernel might contain CTF data emitted by the ctf
tools before they were rebuilt. That can cause the problems you're
seeing. Rebuilding a second time will cause the updated tools to be
used.

-Mark