Date:      Wed, 11 Jul 2007 21:51:01 +0200
From:      "Fuchs, Franz" <Franz.Fuchs@t-mobile.de>
To:        "Allan Whalen" <freebsd-amd64@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Out of Office AutoReply: [*** Spam ***] Its real with Penis Enlarge Patch your penis will not become small again after the midnight.

Dear sender,

I'm currently out of office and therefore not able to read & reply to =
your emails until Monday, July 23rd 2007.=20

For the following services please liaise to:
MyFaves 1.0:    Monique Wolken=20
MyFaves 2.0:    Petja Heimbach=20
PTT & RDM:      Christoph Schmitz=20

Or call me on my mobile in case of urgency: +49 171 2080008

Kind regards,

Franz Fuchs
T-Mobile International
Product Design & Provisioning,  PI 422

T-Mobile Deutschland GmbH
Aufsichtsrat: Hamid Akhavan (Vorsitzender)
Gesch=E4ftsf=FChrung: Philipp Humm (Sprecher), Thomas Berlemann, Stefan =
Homeister, Holger Kranzusch, G=FCnther Ottendorfer, Dr. Raphael =
K=FCbler, Dr. Steffen Roehn
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 59 19
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bonn
WEEE-Reg.-Nr.: DE60800328