Date:      Thu, 05 Sep 2002 18:13:47 -0700
From:      Dave Hayes <dave@jetcafe.org>
To:        "Neal E. Westfall" <nwestfal@directvinternet.com>
Cc:        Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Why did evolution fail?

Neal E Westfall <nwestfal@directvinternet.com> writes:
>> > And this is exactly why I find it bizzare that someone who has lived
>> > through such an experience would continue to believe that in the end,
>> > it's all pretty meaningless.
>> It's called "controlled folly", and I don't believe it or disbelieve
>> it. I try to keep from belief, and stick to knowledge. I know that
>> none of this life here on Earth is real. Is a character in, say,
>> EverQuest real? Does it have meaning?
> While playing these games with you is quite amusing and you think you
> are being clever,

I don't think I am being clever. I think I am being egotistical,
deliberately irrational, and stubborn. ;)

> you couldn't even continue to play them without acknowledging the
> God who makes it possible to string words together into a sentence
> that has meaningful content.

You ever spit up a waterfall?
------
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - dave@jetcafe.org

If you're looking for the key to the Universe I've got some
good news and some bad news.
The bad news:  There is no key to the universe.
The good news: It was never locked.