Date:      Mon, 7 Aug 1995 04:59:36 -0700
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com
Cc:        bde@zeta.org.au, current@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: Bug in rlogin?

 * And I, of course, am now unable to reproduce it.  Foo! :-)
 *
 * All I can say is that while I can't reproduce it now, my freefall
 * windows fall frequent victim to this phenomenon.  So much so, that if
 * output is spewing out that I know will finish relatively soon, I'll
 * let it swamp my link for awhile rather than ^C it and destroy the
 * entire session.

Same here, 28.8kbps slip connection.  I can't reproduce it now either,
but I have abolished my habit to type ^C a long time ago, maybe it
needs more complicated circumstances.

Satoshi