Date:      Tue, 15 Sep 1998 15:16:28 -0400
From:      "Steve Friedrich" <SteveFriedrich@Hot-Shot.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, "William Hendricks" <warohs@dcr.net>
Subject:   Re: freebsd on cd

--_=_=_=IMA.BOUNDARY.HTML_4862576=_=_=_

--Original Message Text---
From: William Hendricks
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 12:19:16 -0400

I live in Frankfort KY and am near Lexington. Is there a store in
either of those cities where I can purchase FreeBsd on CDs?

If you can find a major national bookstore, you might find "The
Complete FreeBSD" by Greg Lehey.  It comes with the CDs.  But due to
"inertia" in the distribution chain, you may get an outdated book and
CDs.  Your best bet is to contact Walnut Creek:
on the internet you can reach them directly at www.cdrom.com or
indirectly thru www.freebsd.org
Either way, you'll find phone numbers and addresses there, if you want
to mail a check rather than use a credit card over the phone or
internet.

Go Wildcats!!

--_=_=_=IMA.BOUNDARY.HTML_4862576=_=_=_

<HTML>

<FONT FACE="MS Sans Serif" DEFAULT="FACE"><FONT SIZE="1" POINTSIZE="8" DEFAULT="SIZE">--Original Message Text---<BR>
<B>From:</B> William Hendricks<BR>
<B>Date:</B> Tue, 15 Sep 1998 12:19:16 -0400<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<FONT COLOR=000000 DEFAULT="COLOR"><FONT SIZE="2" POINTSIZE="10">I live in Frankfort KY and am near Lexington. Is there a store in either of those cities where I can purchase FreeBsd on CDs?<FONT SIZE="1" POINTSIZE="8" DEFAULT="SIZE"><BR>
<BR>
If you can find a major national bookstore, you might find "The Complete FreeBSD" by Greg Lehey.  It comes with the CDs.  But due to "inertia" in the distribution chain, you may get an outdated book and CDs.  Your best bet is to contact Walnut Creek:<BR>
on the internet you can reach them directly at www.cdrom.com or indirectly thru www.freebsd.org<BR>
Either way, you'll find phone numbers and addresses there, if you want to mail a check rather than use a credit card over the phone or internet.<BR>
<BR>
Go Wildcats!!<BR>
<FONT COLOR=000000 DEFAULT="COLOR"><BR>

</HTML>

--_=_=_=IMA.BOUNDARY.HTML_4862576=_=_=_--