Date:      Fri, 21 Sep 2001 09:47:21 -0700
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@freebsd.org>
To:        bright@mu.org
Cc:        bmah@freebsd.org, kris@obsecurity.org, andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu, jandrese@mitre.org, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: No tools on 4.4-RELEASE ISO?

It will require re-rolling 4.4-install.iso and 4.4-mini.iso.  If you
want to petition hubs@freebsd.org to see if they'd object to
re-mirroring them, that would be a good first step.  If they don't
disagree, I'm sure Murray would be happy to fix them in his ISO build
tree and push them back up to ftp-master again. I believe he already
did this for the set going out from WRS.

- Jordan