Date:      24 Aug 2008 02:29:01 -0700
From:      "Booking Information" <info@permissionrequest.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   THE ROCK TENORS: CHUCK NEGRON formerly of THREE DOG NIGHT -and- BOBBY KIMBALL of TOTO

Please take a moment to view our new promotion on THE ROCK TENORS.  This show has a 2 or 3 star format.  We are starting to cultivate offers from around the world for 2009 and 2010 touring.  The Rock Tenors are available for corporate and festival shows year round.

http://www.TheOriginalRockTenors.com

Please contact us for pricing, routing and general terms for: theater concerts, corporate concerts, festivals, television, lectures and recording.  "The Rock Tenors Classic Rock Christmas" holiday show premiers in November 2009.

Grace Honig
Colleague Data Manager
grace@worldentertainment.net

To opt-out of receiving future booking inquiries, please visit: http://www.permissionrequest.com/optout_ent.php?email=freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org