Date:      Mon, 4 May 1998 14:07:13 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jamie Bowden <jamie@itribe.net>
To:        Brian Cully <shmit@kublai.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3D "blender" package from NeoGeo now released.

On Mon, 4 May 1998, Brian Cully wrote:

> It's a pretty slick package, but DOG slow on my P-166.

I run it on this old indy, and it runs fine.  Your P-166 should be about
equivalent.

%hinv
Iris Audio Processor: version A2 revision 4.1.0
1 133 MHZ IP22 Processor
FPU: MIPS R4600 Floating Point Coprocessor Revision: 2.0
CPU: MIPS R4600 Processor Chip Revision: 2.0
On-board serial ports: 2
On-board bi-directional parallel port
Data cache size: 16 Kbytes
Instruction cache size: 16 Kbytes
Secondary unified instruction/data cache size: 512 Kbytes on Processor 0
Main memory size: 64 Mbytes
Vino video: unit 0, revision 0, IndyCam connected
Integral ISDN: Basic Rate Interface unit 0, revision 1.0
Integral Ethernet: ec0, version 1
Integral SCSI controller 0: Version WD33C93B, revision D
  Disk drive: unit 6 on SCSI controller 0
    Disk drive / removable media: unit 2 on SCSI controller 0
  Disk drive: unit 1 on SCSI controller 0
Graphics board: Indy 24-bit

Jamie Bowden

Systems Administrator, iTRiBE.net