Date:      Fri, 2 Aug 2002 10:49:46 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Fabio Miranda <fmirand@yahoo.com>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD official help!

Hi, I followed Joe adiveced and keep failing with
gnome2, and the last advcied "portupdate -rf gettext"
dont let me "undo" the changes, so i cant run apps:
%mutt
/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libintl.so.2"
not found

HELP!, WHAT'S HAPPENING TO FREEBSD PACKAGES!!!

THE OLNY PORTS THAT WORK ARE THE ONE THAT COMES ON
A -RELEASE CDROM???

bye