Date:      Tue, 12 May 1998 07:52:03
From:      Hello@aol.com
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Hello

  LOOK AT THIS

THIS MAY BE THE MOST SIGNIFICANT LETTER YOU RECEIVE THIS YEAR  !!

Please follow the instructions of this letter very carefully,
immediately print and READ TWICE.

Greetings

Hopefully my name is still on the list below.  I am a retired
attorney, and about two years ago a man came to me with a letter.
 The letter he brought me is the same as the letter in front of
you now.  He asked me to verify the fact that this letter was
legal.  I told him that I would review it and get back to him.
When I first read the letter I thought it was some off-the-wall
idea to make money.  A week later I met again with my client to
discuss the issue.  I told him that the letter originally brought
to me was not 100% legal.  My client asked me to alter the letter
to make it 100% legal.  I advised him to make a small change in
the letter and it will be alright.

I was curious about the letter, so he told me how it works.  I
thought it was a long shot, so I decided against participating.
Before my client left, I asked him to keep me updated as to his
results.  About two months  later he called to tell me that he
had received over $800,000 in cash !!  I didn't believe him so he
asked me to try the plan and see for myself.  I thought about it
for a few days and decided that there was not much to lose.  I
followed the instructions exactly and mailed out 200 letters.
Sure enough the money started coming in !!  It came slowly at
first, but after three weeks I was getting more than I could open
in a day.  After about three months the money stopped coming.  I
kept a precise record of my earnings and at the end they totaled
$868,439.00.

I was earning a good living as a lawyer, but as anyone in the
legal profession will tell you, there is a lot of stress that
comes with the job.  I told myself if things worked out I would
retire from practice and play golf.  I decided to try the letter
again, but this time I sent out 500 letters.  Well, three months
after that I had totaled $2,344,178.00  !!  I just couldn't
believe it.  I met my old client for lunch to find out how this
exactly works.  He told me that there were a few similar letters
going around.  What made this one different is the fact that
there are seven names on the letter, not five like most others.
The fact alone resulted in fact more returns.  The other factor
was the advise I gave him in making sure the whole thing was
perfectly legal, since no one wants to risk doing anything
illegal.

I bet now you are curious about what little changes I told him to
make.  Well, if you send a letter like this out, to be legal, you
must sell something if you expect to receive a dollar.  I told
him that anyone sending a dollar out must receive something in
return.  So when you send a dollar to each of the seven names on
the list, you must include a slip of paper saying "please put me
on your mailing list" and include your name, mailing address and
e-mail address (your phone # is optional).

Follow the simple instructions below exactly, and in less than
three months you will receive over $800,000.00

A)  Mail a $1 bill (wrapped in a piece of blank paper) to each of
the seven names below, include a note (typed or handwritten)
saying "please add me to your mailing list"  and include your
name, mailing address, and e-mail address.  Your phone number is
optional.

1)  M.Wright 4637-H Hope valley Rd,  Durham, NC 27707
2)  R Wetherbee 60 Chapel Rd South Windsor CT, 06074
3)  Bryan Baisch 1703 Purity ct  Fenton,MO 63025
4)  Dami 800 west Gandy  Denison,TX 75020
5)  D. Ridge  296 Richmond st.West suite 401, Toronto,Ont M5V 1X2
6)  WIO  c/o Hawk North Realty unit th32 Route 100, Pittsfield,
    VT, 05762
7)  J.E. Marketing 2348 Lucerne suite 102 Ville Mont-Royal,
    Quebec, H3R 2J8   Canada

B)  Remove the name next to #1 at the top of the list and move
the rest of the names up one position.  Then place your name in
the #7 spot.  This is best done by saving this to a file and
enter in your information on line #7.  Be very careful when you
type the addresses and proof read them.

C)  When you have completed the above instructions you have
options of mailing your new letter in two ways 1) through US
Postal Service or 2) through E-Mail.  This letter has been proven
perfectly legal for both ways as long as you follow the above
instructions, because your purchasing membership in our exclusive
mailing list.  To mail this out over the internet, you could
browse through areas and find people to send this to all the
time.  All you have to do is cut and paste e-mail addresses
wherever you are on the internet.  Remember, it doesn't cost
anything to mail on the internet.  Or you can use a Mass E-Mail
Network to mail out in large volumes for you.  We highly
recommend this one.  They always e-mail more than the amount you
purchase and their addresses are fresh.  E-Mail this letter to
them with your name and address in position #7 above.

Contact This Bulk E-Mail Company NOW.  They have the lowest rates
on the net!  They're fast, provide effective results and give
excellent service.  They are running a special for $89.00 per
100,000 letters.  From 8:00am EST to 4:00pm EST call
1-207-896-3390.  Evenings call  1-207-896-7915.

Send this letter to thousands even millions.  This will bring you
big payoffs !!!

***Keep in mind there is no limit to the amount of names you
could send out.  The more names you send the more money you will
make.  We strongly encourage you  to mail this letter to family
and friends and relatives as well.***

THIS IS A SERVICE AND IS 100% LEGAL  !!!
(refer to title 18, section 1302 & 1342 of the U.S. Postal and
Lottery Laws)

Assume for example you get a 7.5% return rate, which is very
conservative.  My first attempt was about 9.5% and my second time
was over 11%.
1)When you mail out 200 letters, 15 people will send you $1.00
2)Those 15 people mail out 200 letters and 225 people send you
$1.00
3)Those 225 mail out 200 letters and 3,375 people send you $1.00
4)Those 3,375 people mail out 200 letters and 50,625 people send
you $1.00
5)Those 50,625 people mail out 200 letters and 759,375 people
send you $1.00
6)Those 759,375 people mail out 200 letters and 11,390,625 people
send you $1.00

At this point your name drops off the list.  Think about it.
With only the first six levels you have received over $813,615.00
!!!

Smile all the way to the bank.