Date:      Wed, 21 Apr 1999 10:27:05 -0700
From:      Diego Baz <Diego_Baz@citysearch.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Inquiry

Dear FreeBSD:
=A0
Will FreeBSD run on a 486SX system running at 33Mhz with 4 - and only 4 =
-
megs of RAM?
=A0
If so, what do you mean I'll need 5 megs of RAM to install it? Where am =
supposed to get an extra meg of RAM just for the installation? Doesn't =
that
mean you need at least 5 megs of RAM, period?
=A0
I realize you must be flooded with e-mails on a daily basis, but any =
info
you could provide re: my inquiry would be greatly appreciated.
=A0
Thank you for your attention and anticipated reply.

DIEGO BAZ=AD=AE
=A1VIVA=A0BIG BUSINESS!

=A0