Date:      Mon, 21 Jun 2004 11:33:04 -0500
From:      Matt Freitag <mpf@inodes.us>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: dell wireless keyboard

I notice the exact same behavior with my wireless Logitechs which were
purchased retail, they all appear to do this. Actually, if you notice
it's always one of the previous keys your pressed, it's as if the repeat
rate is somewhat delayed. This has occured in all OS's for me,
regardless of tuning keyboard repeat and delay settings.

-mpf