Date:      Thu, 23 Mar 1995 12:37:15 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
To:        Hector Gonzalez Jaime <cacho@eureka.gdl.iteso.mx>
Cc:        Julian Elischer <julian@freefall.cdrom.com>, hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: Interop

> 	Is the Comdex/Fall show on your schedule?
> 	Last year they had a nice Linux booth, running nothing but XFree,
> 	and some issues of the Linux journal.

Yes.  I hope that both myself and David Greenman will be there,
manning a small "FreeBSD" booth and doing occasional stints over
at the Walnut Creek booth.

> 	I think that a FreeBSD demo (and apps. demo) would be a good
> 	proyect for that kind of show!  (multimedia, games and networked
> 	video were hot last november)

Agreed.  I'll see if I can put some sort of hot demo system together -
we could have one Pentium box doing all kinds of snazzy stuff, a
smaller box for poking around by customers (and even doing full
installs on for the skeptical) and a smaller laptop running FreeBSD
just to show that you can do it.

					Jordan