Date:      Mon, 13 Oct 1997 04:25:44 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        grog@lemis.com, mike@smith.net.au, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Ghostscript 5 port is broken

 * That it extracts jpeg and png is a feature and is required to build
 * gs5 (don't ask me why, I don't want to know).  If it actually
 * *installs* both those ports, there's something amyss with your
 * bsd.port.mk.  What does the $Id$ line say?

Sorry for the false fire-extinguisher (as opposed to "false alarm").
This port *was* broken very recently, and I was talking from memory
and a week-old ports tree.  I just committed a fix.

Satoshi