Date:      Sat, 31 Jul 2004 12:54:27 +0200
From:      Matthias Andree <ma@dt.e-technik.uni-dortmund.de>
To:        =?iso-8859-5?B?u9Xe3djUIL3V0tXn1eDv?= <leonid.nevecherya@port-ac.ru>
Cc:        khera@kciLink.com
Subject:   Re: Please, update ports/mail/postfix

=BB=D5=DE=DD=D8=D4 =BD=D5=D2=D5=E7=D5=E0=EF <leonid.nevecherya@port-ac.ru> =
writes:

> Please add to ports/mail/postfix port support of postfix VDA patch. This =
is
> good patch, which add  Mailbox / Maildir size limit, known also as "soft
> quota", to avoid user take all you disk space.
>=20=20
> I am speak English very bad, but  I hope you have understood me=20

Leonid,

Wietse, the Postfix maintainer, isn't very fond of such "soft quota"
games. Besides, there is already a "maildrop" port, and maildrop can use
soft quota. What advantage does VDA have over using the maildrop port?

Thanks,

--=20
Matthias Andree

Encrypted mail welcome: my GnuPG key ID is 0x052E7D95 (PGP/MIME preferred)