Date:      Wed, 17 Sep 1997 18:47:17 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
To:        FreeBSD-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   SCSI3 cables

Anyone know of a good place to get 68 pin wide scsi cables?  I have some
new Fujitsu drives, a new NCR 875 controller, and I don't have any cables
to hook them up.  I've done some netsearching, and found there's an
incredible range of prices ... if anyone knows where inexpensive and good
might intersect, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

213 Lakeside Drive Apt T-1  |