Date:      Wed, 4 Jan 2012 14:40:00 +0000
From:      "Miller, Leonard" <lmiller@aai.textron.com>
To:        James Edwards <jedwards@bsdftw.org>, "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: 8.2 fails to boot after install on Sun

Thanks for responding.

Auto-boot is set to true and the boot device is set to disk.  When it boots=
, this is displayed:

FreeBSD/Sparc64 boot block
boot path: /pci@8,600000/SUNW/glc@4/fp@0,0/disk@w21000004cf2fa3a3,0:a
boot loader: /boot/loader
file /boot/loader not found
Program terminated

Printenv shows boot-device is set to disk.

Thanks,
Leonard