Date:      Thu, 18 Nov 1999 07:18:15 -0600
From:      Nathan Kinsman <nathank@mentisworks.com>
To:        Jan Pechanec <pechy@hp735.cvut.cz>, freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Unix International Stackable Files Working Group

I've seen a reference to this before:

Unix International Stackable Files Working Group, ``Requirements for
Stackable Files,'' Rev. 3.6, Feb. 1993
Unix Int'l., Parsippany, NJ.

The organization is (was) a consortium including Sun, AT&T and others
formed to promote an open environment based on Unix System V, including
the Open Look windowing system.

-
Nathan Kinsman