Date:      Fri, 11 Jul 1997 06:43:46 -0500
From:      Paul <Apollo@thsos.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Mail Aliases

Hi,

I have two questions...

First:
I have domain aliases set up in the sendmail.cw file
then I made user name aliases on these domain aliases
in the aliases file....
like this:
aliasename@domain.com: realusername

Ok... several of my clients want to use the name
"sales@theirdomain.com" and when I do this I get
identical name errors when I run newaliases...
is there a way around this? do I have to set up multiple
files for each domain??

Second:
How do I set up an automatic mail responder...mailbot...
reply generator??? :P Or could someone please point
me in the right direction for this information?

Thanks much,

Paul
webmaster@thsos.com