Date:      Thu, 16 Aug 2001 21:54:02 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        Tony Maher <tonym@biolateral.com.au>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: slight pccard problem

In message <200108160658.f7G6wa562172@dt.home> Tony Maher writes:
: > Short summary:
: >
: > "I have a TI-1220 based machine.  works great, except that the modem
: > hangs the machine in weird ways.  Other cards work well.  Both slots
: > work apart from the modem."
: >
: > Right?
:
: Yes.
: I assume it hangs due to the huge number of interrupts produced.
: Remove the card, interrupts stop, machine works perfectly ;-)

Can you update to the latest sio.c that I committed a few hours ago
and let me know if I can now delete "except that ... ways" and "apart
from the modem" from the above short summary?

Warner