Date:      Wed, 2 Mar 2011 02:31:57 GMT
From:      linimon@FreeBSD.org
To:        linimon@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-ports-bugs@FreeBSD.org, stas@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/155157: devel/libdispatch don't build with clang on 8.2-RELEASE amd64

Old Synopsis: libdispatch don't build with clang on 8.2-RELEASE amd64
New Synopsis: devel/libdispatch don't build with clang on 8.2-RELEASE amd64

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-ports-bugs->stas
Responsible-Changed-By: linimon
Responsible-Changed-When: Wed Mar 2 02:29:17 UTC 2011
Responsible-Changed-Why:
Fix synopsis and assign.

Note, however, that according to the wiki, we're still more interested
in patches than in just acknowledgements that ports don't build:

  http://wiki.freebsd.org/PortsAndClang

We're currently aware of around 900 errors ...