Date:      Tue, 2 Apr 2002 06:44:56 +0200 (CEST)
From:      "Jesper Wallin" <z3l3zt@phucking.kicks-ass.org>
To:        <security@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Stop usage of "who"?

Hey..

This night I was taking a look at the local security and decided to make
this system more like a it was a huge wall between all the users.. The first
thing I wanted to do was to limit the access to top and ps.. This was done
very easy with "sysctl -w kern.ps_showallprocs=0" and edit the
/etc/sysctl.conf.. Now I want to stop usage of commands like w, who and
users.. I guess it must be able to change somewhere in the proc dir instead
of changing the permissons on all the executables..

Another thing I want to do (if it's possible) is to add a default quota..
like, all new users who's being added will have about 500Mb of disk space..

Jesper aka Z3l3zT