Date:      Fri, 16 Oct 1998 14:51:07 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Loren Daniel Koss <loren@boingo.pciway.com>
To:        "Ron 'The Insane One' Rosson" <insane@oneinsane.net>
Cc:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PPP Server setup

Well, I'm not sure your exact setup, but I got it working using the
following:

mgetty
user-ppp

If you follow the instructions in the handbook, and have a little luck,
you'll get it working..

Exactly how far have you gotten?  Does the modem pick up?  Are you running
a getty against your device?

-Loren