Date:      Wed, 19 Sep 2012 11:44:44 +0100
From:      00000001 <info@apple360lmtd.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   INTRODUCING THE NEW AMAZING APPLE iPHONE 5

   We are Dealers in all Apple Brands and we offer Only products
   purchased from Apple Authorized Dealers in USA which qualify for the
   original manufacturer's warranty
   THE NEW APPLE iPHONE 5/64GB = $470
   http://www.apple.com/iphone/
   THE NEW APPLE iPAD3 64GB/3G/WIFI = $500
   http://www.apple.com/ipad/
   ULTRA THIN APPLE MACBOOK AIR 13" LAPTOP = $550
   http://www.apple.com/macbookair/
   5 Units Unlocked GSM Apple iPhone 5 @$470 = $2350 and Get the below
   FREE
   Get 1 FREE Apple iPad3 64GB+3G Wi-Fi Tablet
   Get 1 FREE Apple MacBook Air Ultra Thin Laptop
   All Brand New in Original Box + USB cable + Apple Charger Adapter +
   Apple Headsets + Manual Instruction + Apple sticker
   Extra: For your convenient use, I will include 01 more usb and Sim
   Eject Tool
   They also comes with 1 year extended Apple care warranty that can be
   activated upon purchase under your name
   For More info Email us ASAP
   APPLE - 360 LTD UK(Reg No 07519147)
   3 TRAMWAY ROAD, WOOLWELL, PLYMOUTH,