Date:      Tue, 3 Feb 2015 21:33:58 -0500
From:      Jacob Ritorto <jacob.ritorto@gmail.com>
To:        zenxyzzy <zenxyzzy@gmail.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org" <freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: reintro and pkgng aghastness
References:  <CAHYQbfC6x=gtrtOX75ajQ1d4SgdB3FAi33hzxXrm6c4-1=OjBw@mail.gmail.com> <CA%2BVBNVQ8mpCZY-Or1S2OyvB3nBB=2qJJk1EbcBNy5fK0eMuRDw@mail.gmail.com> <CAHYQbfDbAOhx_m_jOP=s8D=JpO_NmZq=ATEHETZFb_Zcb4mZxg@mail.gmail.com> <CA%2BVBNVTGfskA_Zwf-Ma9iJF5EzRVCBuPt=5L9FQ0ZGcsSMGdeg@mail.gmail.com> <CAHYQbfCdwReUZ7Ms6VrgBcbBMh3Fn1t6o8TgV%2BOYUA6QRqFA3w@mail.gmail.com> <CA%2BVBNVRisvVe=Hm3Pmxvk9zhV2CqRkiaCzJ7kY7R42pQxyU6Tw@mail.gmail.com> <CAHYQbfBU1HxcFWbvWH_7x7Np-7F7VyoZTnsLxVQ2fZf349dFJw@mail.gmail.com> <CAMPJxLRoP2yPfjzsMR2G11Aoekp1q-3qLnH%2BgvTph-HctGOELA@mail.gmail.com> <CA%2BVBNVQ%2BUE34p2MaD%2B0U%2B6dhQEPar55Buec9B7YHrF_kZJoW=g@mail.gmail.com> <CA%2BVBNVSk5cwD%2BDa8a13n2FTXyrdQXaqQ-gS3XPDdCLahrD91LA@mail.gmail.com>

hah, awesome.  My 360 could reach mind-smashing speeds of, like, 396 or
something   D:

Hmm, those 370-3799s you mentioned are $16 on ebay atm...  Tempted..

On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 8:42 PM, zenxyzzy <zenxyzzy@gmail.com> wrote:

> https://web.archive.org/web/20150204014108/http://www.ezplanet.net/xwiki/=
bin/view/KnowledgeBase/SunUltra5Overclocking