Date:      Sat, 3 Jun 2006 11:32:41 +0200
From:      SebastienB <sebastien.bourdeauducq@gmail.com>
To:        "Hans Petter Selasky" <hselasky@c2i.net>
Cc:        freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: eagleflash problem on 6.x

> I have started the kernel backup with the bootloader, it now exhibits
> exactly the same bug, which does not disappear after a power-cycle of
> the machine. Your driver seems to have altered my hardware in some way

Sorry for the wrong analysis. I missed out the bootloader error message saying
the ACPI module was not found, and the lack of ACPI was the cause of the
failure.

Moreover, your driver fixed the problem with eagleflash. Great work :)

The only problem I have now is this message when I bring up a Ralink USB
802.11 card :
ural_newstate: cannot call usb_rem_task here, because it can sleep! (fixme)
But the interface works anyway.

Thanks for all your work !

Sebastien