Date:      Wed, 19 Aug 1998 23:12:26 -0500
From:      Joe <jeroyce@athena.ualr.edu>
To:        FreeBSD Newbies List <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: New to FreeBSD

These lists are for people to have that  kind of discussion. Just because it
has nothing to do with you or I does not mean you have to post a message to
take it elsewhere. Besides, it sounds like something I would go to if it were
close to home. Anybody planning on doing a FreeBSD workshop in the states?

--
There are no secret messages in this signature file.