Date:      Tue, 22 Jul 1997 20:44:36 -0400 (EDT)
From:      nsj@ncsu.edu (Nate Johnson)
To:        vazquez@IQM.Unicamp.BR (Pedro A M Vazquez)
Cc:        beck@obtuse.com, www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New smtpd 2.0 beta 4 at ftp://ftp.obtuse.com/pub/smtpd/beta

Pedro said:
%	I asked Bob Beck to resubmit this. I remember sometime
%in the remote past they sent a note and it never ended up in the
%www

...because Bob said:
% 	We did quite a while ago. nothing ever came of it.

...because Pedro said:
% 	Why don't obtuse submit an entry to the FreeBSD Gallery of
% commercial products? (http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/software.html)

Bob & Pedro:

I would be more than happy to add an entry for Obtuse's product in the
Commercial Software Vendors' Gallery, but alas, I could not find an original in
the freebsd-www archives.  I've tried to add all of the entries sent to
freebsd-www@freebsd.org since I've been doing this, especially those that
already include a block of HTML ready for insertion.

Either this one predated the archives (they go back one month, right now) or
eluded my spying eyes on the list.

If Bob would be so kind as to send it again, I'll get to it ASAP.

Sorry for the confusion...

Cheers,

--
Nate Johnson / nsj@ncsu.edu / nsj@catt.ncsu.edu / nsj@FreeBSD.org
Systems Administrator, Computer and Technologies Theme Program