Date:      Mon, 8 Nov 1999 20:38:36 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@picnic.mat.net>
To:        ctm-announce@freebsd.org
Subject:   startup for src-2.2

I am finally getting deltas out, and the first one is src-2.2.1015.gz.
I'm doing the first set manually on each track, and startup times are a
little longer than normal due to one time startup tasks.  Anyhow, those
using 2.2, please go ahead and try to apply the ctm as soon as you get it.
If there's a problem of any sort, the sooner I get a trouble report, the
sooner the problem will get fixed.

Reports of success are welcome, I'll echo the first one here.  As before,
don't reply to this list, reply to me directly (chuckr@freebsd.org).

Chuck Robey                | Interests include C programming, Electronics,
213 Lakeside Dr. Apt. T-1  | communications, and signal processing.
Greenbelt, MD 20770        | I run picnic.mat.net: FreeBSD-current(i386) and
(301) 220-2114             |       jaunt.mat.net : FreeBSD-current(Alpha)