Date:      Thu, 23 Mar 1995 19:49:22 +1596657 (MET)
From:      Wilko Bulte <wilko@yedi.iaf.nl>
To:        FreeBSD-hackers@FreeBSD.org (FreeBSD hackers list)
Subject:   obscure NMI

Any suggestions on:
	 NMI port 61 a0, port 70 7f, port 461 10
?

This happens just after the npx probe message is displayed on _every_
boot (1.1.5). The system board is a Philips P3464 EISA, with 20Mb mem.
If have the impression(..) that this is a specific interaction of FreeBSD
with this particular mainboard. I do have _all_ the docs of the board
(including things like schematics etc) so I can do some low level sniffing
if needed.

Wilko