Date:      Tue, 16 Jul 2002 09:56:02 +0930
From:      Greg 'groggy' Lehey <grog@FreeBSD.org>
To:        michelle_solis@timeinc.com
Cc:        FreeBSD Core Team <core@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: August 2002 Business 2.0

On Monday, 15 July 2002 at 16:35:47 -0700, michelle_solis@timeinc.com wrote:
> FreeBSD was featured in "The Faces of Open-Source" in Business 2.0's
> August Issue.  We wanted to make sure you received a copy of the issue,
> but do not know who the contact person should be.  I looked on the
> website, but could not locate the pr director or mktg director.  Your
> help is appreciated.

Thanks for this message, which you sent to the FreeBSD-questions
mailing list, and for the offer of an archive copy.

The FreeBSD project does not have a marketing department, and PR is
relatively low-key.  I suppose the FreeBSD core team is the correct
group to contact on this sort of question.  It's more complicated than
it looks, since the FreeBSD project doesn't have any offices or any
central organization beyond a few Internet servers.  In any case,
we'll discuss it and get back to you.

Greg Lehey
FreeBSD Core Team