Date:      Mon, 3 Apr 2006 17:55:56 +0800
From:      Nik <nikruzhan@gmail.com>
To:        Thomas <freebsdlists@bsdunix.ch>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: BGP: can't set sockopt TCP_MD5SIG 0 to socket 16

I'm curious why I need to enable MD5 because in my system I don't use any
authentication method. Is there any way to off the parameter. Also I notice
that vlan in FreeBSD is not fully trunk.

Examples ;

vlan 1000 : 192.168.0.1/26

connect to L2 switch and untag certain port to connect to PC. I still can
use internet when I set that PC to use this IP;

IP =3D 192.168.0.5/24
Gateway =3D 192.168.0.1/24

Is there any options that I need to put in kernel to prevent thing like thi=
happen.