Date:      Tue, 10 Dec 2002 15:04:52 -0500
From:      Paul Pathiakis <paul@pathiakis.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Speak-freely 7.1

Good day,

    I've installed it and debug output says everything is going back and=20
forth.  I have loopback from my microphone through my speakers working.  =
I=20
have sfecho working on the remote machine.  I sflaunch and it prompts for=
 the=20
space bar toggle.  It toggles on to talk but won't accept anything to tur=
n go=20
back to pause.
    Also, the machine on my network that I'm testing with is not playing=20
anything through the speakers, and the echo is not being heard on the=20
initiator.

    I'm on freebsd 4.7 and this is a recent cvsup and port build.

    Yes, sound is working....KDE events are heard just find.

    Thanks,

    P.