Date:      Sat, 20 May 2006 14:05:31 -0400
From:      "Howard Leadmon" <howard@leadmon.net>
To:        "'Rong-en Fan'" <grafan@gmail.com>, <stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: 6.1-RELEASE, em0 high interrupt rate and nfsd eats lots of cpu

  Ahh, this might be my nfs problem I am now seeing, see my other posting to
this list about that issue.   If anyone knows of a fix for this, outside of
downgrading to 6.0 please let me know.   It's for sure a nusiance when I have
half dozen other machines that NFS to that server.  I don't have em0, but do
have fxp0, and am seeing massive CPU if I do something like a du on the NFS
mount.

---
Howard Leadmon
http://www.leadmon.net