Date:      Mon, 14 Aug 1995 07:29:18 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Unexpected files from CTM

As Rodney W. Grimes wrote:

> I also suspect that in the next ncvs delta everyone is going to get
> ~ncvs/ports.Attic.950813.tgz, it is only 415K bytes, but that was defanitly
> not my intent!

It was there. :-(

Why don't you just use what everybody else is using for such files?  I
think of /tmp, /var/tmp or ~/tmp...

Btw., Poul, this accident uncovered a small bug in CTM: my ~cvs has
not been owned by user cvs, hence the file attic.list could not be
created in the first place.  Unfortunately, all other files have been
created/modified, consequently i could not re-apply that delta.  Of
course, the next delta expected the attic.list to be there and refused
to go on since it wasn't... :-]  Fortunately, i've been able to create
it manually.

--
cheers, J"org

joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de -- http://www.sax.de/~joerg/