Date:      Wed, 1 Nov 2006 16:13:13 -0500
From:      "Bill Damm" <bill@accustaffing.com>
To:        <doc@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Hey I have a question about freeBSD

Hello,

I've been reading your documentation, and I didn't quite find the solution
to my problem, I try installing FreeBSD onto my system and I gets to a point
where its installing the operating system, then at 3% it crashes and says
"dump device not defined"

Could you give me a point in the right direction.

Thanks In advance!

--
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are

...Postmaster

http://www.accustaffing.com/spam/index.htm

believed to be clean.

ACCU-MailScanner http://www.accustaffing.com (The Power In Personnel)