Date:      Sat, 28 Aug 1999 16:13:21 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
To:        Nick Hibma <hibma@skylink.it>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: OnStream

> > Darryl- I appreciate that, and it's true. However, I'm still a putz- I
> > haven't come close to fulfilling all the promises I've made. Sigh.
>
> Is that going to be a pointy hat, or just a hat that is bright orange?
> Of course, the hat will come with full manual on how to make one,
> put it one and wear it. :-)
>
> Honest: If you want to remove the discrepancy between promises and
> deliverables, I suggest make FreeBSD consultancy your job. Otherwise,

Yeah- If I could convince my current contract holders, I *would*...

I only have had one contract holder over the last year that has made
FreeBSD a 'paid' job. I'm workin' on it...

> just do whatever you are able to do, and that will do just fine. You're
> not the only one failling promises. Believe me. You're nowhere near my
> league :-)

Mea Culpa. Mea Maxima Culpa.. Swack! Swack! Swack! (visions of Swedish
black and white films about knights and death...)