Date:      Fri, 22 Feb 2002 14:08:50 +0200 (SAT)
From:      John Hay <jhay@icomtek.csir.co.za>
To:        vlad@telecom.ural.ru (Vladimir G. Drobyshevsky)
Cc:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Is any patch to situation with bad linking library on -CURRENT?

>   I'm sorry for possible beginning of flame, but is there exist real
>   solution for bad linking library problem on -CURRENT? I was noticed
>   about this problem about two or three weeks ago, and don't see nothing
>   except discussions about new binutils.

It looks like the import for binutils today fixed it. At least my test
case of libpng does not coredump anymore. I'll see how far a release
gets. It will probably not finish because I think the dhcp stuff in
the crunch files are still broken.

John
--
John Hay -- John.Hay@icomtek.csir.co.za / jhay@FreeBSD.org