Date:      Mon, 13 Jun 2022 02:58:56 -0700
From:      latincom@vcn.bc.ca
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sendmail before and after upgrade to 13.1

> On Mon, Jun 13, 2022 at 10:28 AM <latincom@vcn.bc.ca> wrote:
>
>> Hello
>>
>> I have an web/mail server 13.1 it was working correctly, but after
>> upgrade
>> to 13.1 my e-mail is considered spam! With 13.0 it did not happend!
>>
>> Does anyone know what could happend?
>>

> FreeBSD (version) does NOT modify the content of your emails. So the
> version
> is not an issue here.

Yes, i am thinking that some plug in could be inactive; the difference is
befor 0.0 spam; after 13.1 5.7 spam according to 4 different receivers! i
am not using dkim, dmarc or another thing. both cases, without lets
encrypt cert.

>> Another question:
>> How to configure Sendmail with Let`s encrypt please, the installation of
>> certbot is failing: The message says that plugin is not working!
>>

> I manage my certs outside the apps, like this:
> 1. Generate a certificate:  certbot certonly --text --standalone --email
> latincom@vcn.bc.ca -d <domain>,
> 2. Certificate renewals: this cron entry-
> 0       0,12    */15    *       *       root    /bin/sleep 1552 &&
> supervisorctl stop httpd && certbot renew && supervisorctl start httpd

Yes, me too; but nginx offer cerbot plugin for nginx, wjch does not work.

Thanks for your replay.