Date:      Mon, 29 Sep 2003 10:43:57 +0930
From:      Greg 'groggy' Lehey <grog@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Andrew Lankford <arlankfo@141.com>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/usr.bin/calendar/calendars calendar.holiday

--cs5saTBZh7UZl2eX

Single line paragraph.

On Sunday, 28 September 2003 at 19:03:44 -0600, Andrew Lankford wrote:
> Henry Plantagenet asks that you also remember to add in
> St. Crispin's day

Strange.  Which one?  Henry II or Henry III?  You'd think it would be
Henry V of Lancaster, wouldn't you?  Anyway, it's not nearly as
important as Michaelmas, but who can refuse a dead English king?
Done.

> and some dude whose name I can't even spell has put in a request for
> Samhain :)

Hmm.  That's more dubious.  People are not agreed on the date, and
it's not part of the Christian year.  It really belongs in a
(currently non-existent) calendar.celtic, which would need more than
just that entry to be viable.

Greg
--
When replying to this message, please take care not to mutilate the
original text.

--cs5saTBZh7UZl2eX

--cs5saTBZh7UZl2eX--