Date:      Fri, 23 Feb 2001 22:25:35 +0100
From:      "Peter Blok" <Peter.Blok@inter.NL.net>
To:        "'Julian Elischer'" <julian@elischer.org>
Cc:        "'Mike Tancsa'" <mike@sentex.net>, <stable@freebsd.org>, <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: 802.1q vlans and STABLE

Julian,

The moment I compiled NETGRAPH in and rebootted the system crashed in
vlanioctl. For a strange reason my system doesn't saves the dump, so I still
don't know where exactly. Since it is my "production/clean" machine I
haven't done any testing yet. On another machine I have VLAN and NETGRAPH
compiled in, but haven't used the vlan interfaces yet. Maybe I'll do so this
weekend to get to the bottom of this.

Peter