Date:      Wed, 26 Aug 2009 12:39:39 +0200
From:      "Niels S. Eliasen" <nse@delfi-konsult.com>
To:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   gjournal on gmirror.....

hi guys

is there a cookbook somewhere for getting gjournal running a gmirror
setup ??

Having burnt myself pretty badly on such a setup... I would like to
find something... or someone ....who has done this previously... in
order not to burn myself in the future ;-)

While we are at the worst-case scenario anyhow..... ... How do I build
a rescue cd .?? as there is no rescue-disk for macppc  ....

kind regards

nse

"Ach, crivens, what a wee snotter....."

Quote from "The Wee Free Men" by Terry Pratchett