Date:      Mon, 30 Nov 2020 14:36:42 +0000
From:      mrsmirajt112@gmail.com
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   I want to invest my late husband fund in foreign business

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Contact information

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScrsJ7s8wNHqfCW8NUF-koj2HOmWUkCYm6QIi3xaM3hmZMB1g/viewform?vc=0&amp;c=0&amp;w=1&amp;flr=0&amp;usp=mail_form_link

Dear.

I&#39;m sorry to encroach into your privacy. My name is Mrs.Rima Jamal
Rafique, from Syria. I am the wife of late Mr.Rafique, an industrialist
Syria. Due to the civil war in Syria, I want to relocate to your country to
invest my late husband fund in Real Estate as a foreign business partner.
If you can be interested and trusted I will give more details for further
directives.

If you are not interested do not reply to this email and please delete this
message. Contact me directly on this my email address: (
jamalrafiqueriam@gmail.com )

My regards,

Rima Jamal Rafique

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.