Date:      Fri, 10 Jan 1997 11:28:46 -0800
From:      sergios@obernet.com.ar
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   URGENT!!! HELP!!!

Dear friends of FreeBSD Org.:

	I Have a FreeBSD Internet Server (WWW, FTP, E-MAIL, ETC.) and I
want to use in that machine the Xtacacs Server. Now i have an other
Machine with Windows NT Workstation 4.0 and Xtacacs for Windows, this is
a problem for me, because makes to the machine not  work in the right
way i think i must use the Xtacacs for FreeBSD Server. Can you give some
information about where I can get it?
	I want say one more thing, the freeBSD server works too good,
since it have been installed never shutdown.....5 months.....really
good.... Well, this is only i have to say to you, and I hope you can help
me in my requirements..thanks for all...and happy new year.....

                                         Rodriguez, Rafael Horacio
                                         Server Administrator
                                         Socio OBER-NET S.R.L.
                                         Oberá - Misiones - Argentina