Date:      Thu, 6 Feb 2003 06:38:53 +0100
From:      dhenin@cyclopes.org
To:        "Steve O'Hara-Smith" <steve@sohara.org>, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ffmpeg without encoding

According to Steve O'Hara-Smith:
> 	Did you tune in a station with fxtv or xawtv or mplayer or
> bsd_tvtune ? If you have then try rebuilding ffmpeg with a different
> option for WITH_BKTR_DEVICE=x (IME 1 is usually the TV tuner and 0
> the S-Video input).

Thanks for your answer.

 I live in Europe (France) and I use SECAM format. So if I try rebuilding
 ffmpeg with WITH_BKTR_FORMAT=SECAM, I got :

grab_bsdbktr.c: In function `bktr_init':
grab_bsdbktr.c:75: `SECAM' undeclared (first use in this function)
grab_bsdbktr.c:75: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
grab_bsdbktr.c:75: for each function it appears in.)
grab_bsdbktr.c: In function `grab_read_packet':
grab_bsdbktr.c:164: warning: int format, different type arg (arg 2)
grab_bsdbktr.c:169: warning: int format, different type arg (arg 3)
grab_bsdbktr.c:150: warning: unused variable `msig'
gmake[1]: *** [grab_bsdbktr.o] Erreur 1

and the file libavformat/grab_bsdbktr.c :

#define GRABBER_SETTLE_TIME 3
#define PAL 1
#define NTSC 2
/* PAL is 768 x 576. NTSC is 640 x 480 */
#define PAL_HEIGHT 576
#define NTSC_HEIGHT 480

#ifndef VIDEO_FORMAT
#define VIDEO_FORMAT SECAM