Date:      Tue, 7 Aug 2012 10:27:22 +0300
From:      Marin Atanasov Nikolov <dnaeon@gmail.com>
To:        John <john@theusgroup.com>
Cc:        ml-freebsd-stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>, freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Intel H67 support

On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 10:04 AM, John <john@theusgroup.com> wrote:
>>I am planning on building a new FreeBSD box with Intel H67 motherboard.
>>
>>Anyone can comment what is the support of Intel H67 under FreeBSD? Any
>>known issues I should be aware of, etc.?
>
> I'm using an DH67BL with an i5-2500 running FreeBSD 9.0 as a media center. I
> have not used USB3 or any built-in display hardware (nvidia card). I've only
> tried SATA at 3 Gb/s. The box as used rarely goes to its single disk, so I
> can't comment of disk subsystem performance. All the features I'm using are
> working properly with no known issues.

Perfect!

I was afraid of having some issues with networking mainly. Disk
performance is not of much importance for me at the moment.

Forgot to mention that the machine will be with an i5-2500 installed
as well, so it's probably the same setup as yours.

Thanks for the feedback, John! :)

Regards,
Marin

--