Date:      Mon, 11 Aug 1997 21:22:34 -0500
From:      dkelly@HiWAAY.net
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   make world problems

Am holding my tongue wrong or something, but for the past week or so I've
not been able to "make world". Have just ran cvsup using the following:

src-all release=cvs host=cvsup.FreeBSD.org hostbase=/home base=/usr
prefix=/usr delete use-rel-suffix compress tag=RELENG_2_2
ports-all release=cvs host=cvsup.freebsd.org base=/usr hostbase=/home
prefix=/usr delete old use-rel-suffix tag=.

...and because its faster than "make world" (to demonstrate failure) I just
ran "make clean" and get this:

===> gnu/usr.bin/texinfo
===> gnu/usr.bin/texinfo/libtxi
".depend", line 1: Need an operator
".depend", line 2: Need an operator
Fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.

Obviously my source tree is somehow hosed, in a way that passes cvsup. Any
ideas? Wipe clean and pull down a new one?

Or do I have /usr/share/mk/* hosed?

--
David Kelly N4HHE, dkelly@hiwaay.net