Date:      Tue, 18 Dec 2001 02:25:26 -0600
From:      "Undisclosed Name" <sysop_blast@hotmail.com>
To:        ryan@sasknow.com
Subject:   Re: MD5 Checksum Weirdness

Yea its the same file on my drive seems to be constantly changing so im
going this route of testing: harddrive,cable,nic since I've already done
memory. and if all that's correct then I quit the gnome wins =o( It is
possible as I have had the following problems. wintendos restart during
hardware detection, spontanious reboots very very unpredictible on those,
strage sybols being written from harddrive to floppy like files being
renamed to such nonsense as $@!#@@%%^!!@#$( etc. I am really tryning to find
those and this could also be my md5 problem. So far my relentless search has
left me clueless <g>. I also had my memory address range in Tuff Test Pro
show up as @!%$@%^$*#$%!#$%^ crap on the memory test section yet the test
show the memory is good. So if anyone has every had this gremlin please
share his name so we can put him on the list with Bin Makingbigmistakes =o).
Thanks to everyone for there help and input as I could use all I can get
right now. Since I cant seem to reproduce these bugs in a timely manner to
find there origin. Just needed to make sure it was just me.