Date:      Sat, 4 Jun 2022 21:43:54 -0400
From:      Joe Nosay <superbisquit@gmail.com>
To:        Dennis Clarke <dclarke@blastwave.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-arm@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: a small report from the Amazon AWS world

--000000000000a9222a05e0a97da6

1. Each human has a single brain made up of the cerebrum, cerebellum,
brainstem and other parts.
2. No creature on this planet would have "brains" unless:
a) It has two or more heads
b) It is a siamese twin
c) It is a symbiotic relationship
3. News is information about current events also known as Journalism with
cited resources reported
from Ruters, AP, or other sources of journalistic integrity including
Academia, the political Arena, etc.

If I did not have a brain, then I would not even be able to breathe because
the brain stem is part of the brain.
Experience varies from person to person. Due to my experiences as an
individual, I interpret many responses
in their very literal value according to their most appropriate definition
of its applied and understood -by me -
use.
My interpretation nis that you are a nerd that doesn't know shit about real
life and hard times about anything
outside of having pocket protectors and a suibscription to a youtube porn
channel about BDSM midgets
doing cosplay as gay alien invaders.
You don't know shnizzle about skizzle, boyeeeee!

On Fri, Jun 3, 2022 at 2:42 PM Dennis Clarke <dclarke@blastwave.org> wrote:

> On 6/3/22 11:19, Joe Nosay wrote:
> > https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp/prodview-n65semc4zdkai
> >
> > Boy, do some research
> >

>      I actually have it running right now and being tested by people with
>   brains and experience.
>

> --
> Dennis Clarke
> RISC-V/SPARC/PPC/ARM/CISC
> UNIX and Linux spoken
> GreyBeard and suspenders optional

--000000000000a9222a05e0a97da6

cerebellum, brainstem and other parts.<div>2. No creature on this planet wo=
uld have &quot;brains&quot; unless:</div><div>a) It has two or more heads</=
p</div><div>3. News is information about current events also known as Journ=
alism with cited resources reported</div><div>from Ruters, AP, or other sou=
rces of journalistic integrity including Academia, the political Arena, etc=
 be able to breathe because the brain stem is part of the brain.</div><div>=
Experience varies from person to person. Due to my experiences as an indivi=
dual, I interpret many responses</div><div>in their very literal value acco=
rding to their most appropriate=C2=A0definition of its applied and understo=
re a nerd that doesn&#39;t know shit about real life and hard times about a=
nything</div><div>outside of having pocket protectors and a suibscription t=
o a youtube porn channel about BDSM midgets</div><div>doing cosplay as gay =
alien invaders.</div><div>You don&#39;t know shnizzle about skizzle, boyeee=
il_attr">On Fri, Jun 3, 2022 at 2:42 PM Dennis Clarke &lt;<a href=3D"mailto=
kquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:=
1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">On 6/3/22 11:19, Joe Nosay wro=
te:<br>
&gt; <a href=3D"https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp/prodview-n65semc4zdka=
i" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/=
pp/prodview-n65semc4zdkai</a><br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; Boy, do some research<br>
&gt; <br>
=C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0I actually have it running right now and being tested b=
y people with<br>
=C2=A0 brains and experience.<br>
-- <br>
Dennis Clarke<br>